Friday 20 February 2015

Photography for Poster and Review Page

Although I already have some shots of the setting of my film that I think would be effective in my poster and review page I decided to take some pictures of the characters in the film to give me some variation when deciding what shots to use. It was difficult to find a time to suit both cats members of my film but I did eventually and managed to get some good shots. I took some individual shots of the victim and the stalker focusing on the darkness which I think is one of the biggest conventions of the horror genre. I then took some shots of both characters in the setting for one of the scenes in the film. Once I have decided which shots I want to use I will use the same website as I mentioned in a previous blog post, picmonkey.







No comments:

Post a Comment