Thursday 12 February 2015

Photography for Poster and Review Page

This is some of the initial photography that I have taken for my film poster and possibly to use in my review page as well. As it has been difficult to arrange a scheduled time to meet with the actor/actress from my film to model for the photography I wanted to try taking some images using the setting as the focus. I still might take some images of the actor/actress to try with the setting images in the future.
I am pleased with all of the images as I was unsure if it would look good with no models but I quite like it. I have used a range of shots, such as long shot, extreme long shot and medium shot. I think this gives a diverse choice for the final images that I choose to use. All of the images were taken at night which is the same time that my film was shot showing continuity in my products. I also like the variation between in focus, out of focus and blurry shots that I got and I think once I have edited the images I will be able to make a clear choice on which ones I want to use.








No comments:

Post a Comment