Sunday 15 February 2015

Film Review Page Plan


this is the outline and plan that I will be using to create my review page. I made it in publisher as it is easy to use and has allowed me to create a simple plan. I used different shapes to outline the positioning of feature son the page and then colour coded the shapes with the text so I know what goes where on the double page spread. I have planned to only use one image as I think this will have a greater impact on readers. I think focusing on one image gives less of the film away to readers which is especially important when making a short film because there is less fro readers to watch. I also think this will add a sense of mystery with readers as they will be unaware of what the majority of the film looks like. The layout on the left age is also very simple ensuring there isn't too much on the page to distract readers. It just shows the text a side column of features then headlines and titles.

No comments:

Post a Comment