Sunday 15 February 2015

Film Poster Plan

I have created a plan for my film poster using publisher. I will use this as a guideline for the positioning of the features on my film poster. Using publisher I used different shapes and colours to outline the position of the elements on my poster. This will be useful for me during the creation process as I will have a guideline to follow outlining where items need to be placed. My poster will follow conventional rules in film posters by using only one image, as I think this will have the strongest impact and it is very rare to see more than one image so I think audiences will be more drawn to familiarity. Other features include a billing block, cats members, title and slogan. These are all elements typical of film posters so I have followed the stereotypical positioning of a film poster.I think the image will be the most important part of the poster as that is what will lure the audience in.

No comments:

Post a Comment